Monday, October 15, 2007

good tidings and such.

well, hello there.
my name is danielle, but you can call me dani if you'd like. i'm a recent grad of ryerson's fashion design program. i have to admit that this is my first official blog post ever. (it's a proud moment for me).
so i've been bragging to pretty much everyone i know about this project, i'm quite excited about it all. it's nice to get the brain going outside the pressures of a school environment. it's also nice to miss two days of working an office job to do this.
i became seriously interested in textiles since i tried finding some interesting prints to work with for my most recent clothing collection, and found very little to choose from in terms of intelligent, yet elegant, patterns. so eventually the plan is to become a textile designer, design custom prints for other designers and finally design my own clothes using my own prints. a girl can dream, can't she!?

looking forward to meeting and working with you all.
best,
d.